Ok I think I asked this earlier but not sure where and since its 1 in the morning, too lazy to look

Looking for a king size bed, want it to have bookcase or shelving built into the headboard, with the touch lights if possible. I figure I'll have to ditch nightstands to put a king in the room so need the bed to have somewhere to put stuff *lol* I'd like it to be an open under the bed, the dogs love to hide there, but may have to give that up. Doesn't have to be super fancy, the ones I've seen have had the piers or whatever they call them that attach to it, and while thats nice, its also a lot bigger and not sure I wanna shell that much out for the bed.

Speaking of shelling out, I figure I'll go temper-pedic. Does anybody have any good ways to get a deal on any of them? I know it used to be if you knew someone who worked there you might could get one cheaper, but no idea if I know anybody there anymore of it that still applies.

Anyhow if you know of anywhere to look for the bed like that or see one, guide me and guide on the mattress too.

Thanks much.